Colleges are hereby requested to submit their Lateral Entry Seats vacancy data for MCA to Registrar, MAKAUT immediately.
Colleges are hereby requested to submit their : Lateral Entry Seats vacancy data, Management Quota Surrendered data, Foreign national/PIO Quota permission (as applicable) to Registrar, MAKAUT at the earliest.
A college can admit 100% of it's MBA students from any Central Admission Test (CAT/MAT/CMAT) or 100% from JEMAT.
A college can also admit MBA students from any one Central test (CAT/MAT/CMAT) and JEMAT.
Students from other Universities must submit their original Migration Certificate before the start of the 1st Semester Examination. Otherwise their result will be withheld.
No Objection Certificates Related
- Students from Nepal and Bhutan should submit No Objection certificate from their High Commission along with the Form hardcopy.
- Other Foreign Students should submit No Objection certificate from their High Commission, valid full course term VISA and Passport copies along with the Form hardcopy. Equivalence of their Degree from AIU is also to be submitted.
Anti Ragging Declaration:
- Online Forms submission for Non-AICTE courses: From 3rd September to 12th October, 2017
- Online Forms submission for AICTE courses: From 6th September to 12th October, 2017
- Dates for Submission of Registration Form (Hard Copy) by the college to the University for all courses: 10th to 17th October, 2017
- Registration Form (Hard Copy) of Foreign nationals & Indians from Foreign Board/Univs to be submitted separately.
Format of anti-ragging Affidavit by student & parent as per UGC.
Click to open
Guidelines and Letters
Eligibility Criteria :